Saturday, August 2, 2014

Passage to India!

We're about to go to India! I'm in Amsterdam right now! They sell tulips at the airport here.


Lemme fill you all in a little bit about our forthcoming adventures!

If you followed my blog during the Kinship of Rivers adventures in China last year and down South last winter, you know what to expect! If not, you should expect a semi-thorough account of various international hijinks, long off-subject ramblings, and some excellent selfies in front of elephants and such.

We've been invited by the wonderful Ms. Linda Ashok of Redleaf Poetry India. I'm just thrilled to be traveling around with her! From the Mississippi side of the Kinship of Rivers on this trip will be River Poet Wang Ping, myself, and New Orleans-born poet and river guide, Chirstopher Staudinger. And me! I'll introduce everyone once we're all in Delhi together.

According to various versions of the itinerary, we'll be staying variously in Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad. We'll be doing workshops, flag installations, readings, the works! Stay tuned.


I'm excited! I haven't slept since the night before last. I'm not sure when that was! I think I just ate breakfast, or maybe a very late dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment