Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Looks like a pretty sweet show if I don't say so myself!

Well, for most of you, this blog post will probably be meaningless, because I assume you've all already seen the show, because seriously, why wouldn't you? It's awesome. It's going until the 7th. Here's the Soap Factory's website, which has information about the performances. I'll be performing on the 23rd! I'll be playing the spoons! You should come to that and see the show again!

Check out these prints right here! Wow!


And here it is from a little further back!

And up close!
 I made those prints.

Here's a general look at the gallery. It's a real cool space. Used to be an old soap factory back in the day. That's why the gallery is called "The Soap Factory."

I took these while we were still setting up. The ladder and shop vac aren't in the show.

Here's the circular stage where the performances happen



I thought this was fantastic. It's by Alonzo Davis, and it's called "From Here to There" 

I've always loved this photo by Ping

Here's the canoe we're making!

Ruthanne Godollei made these! She used an actual fishing net to make these mono prints

There were performances going on all night! This is Jayanthi Kyle. She had a beautiful voice.

This guy was out playing the flute in the rain, accompanied by the wind chimes.












 Lotsa art going on here!






No comments:

Post a Comment